Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's up with cable TV?

I've gotten myself dressed and cleaned and straightened up with makeup today in anticipation of the visitors who will brighten my day. Rooney is by my side and I've taken my morning pills. Ray has tidied up the room and straightened out the bedding. I'm ready for the day. Now it's not that I'm that interested in television but it's "company". I don't like it to be too quiet. I know there are plenty of you out there that know what I mean. So you'll know what I'm talking about when I say, "I have 99 channels and there's nothing on!" I'm watching Chevy Chase in "Vacation". Which is a nice change. I've already watched Julie and Julia 6 times! Well, at least parts of it. OMG, the crap that is on television is amazing. And, I'm paying alot of money for this privilege. No summer is complete without watching "Aunt Edna tied to the roof of the family station wagon while on the way to Wally World." Pretty sad when all I have to look forward to is getting pins and screws put into my ankle in another week. Another WEEK! My summer is wasting away without me. Back to Clark W. Griswald and the "fam" on another incredible adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment