Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do you need this product?

Are you disorganized? Is your desk full of paper chaos? Are your vegetables and fruits moldy and spoiling right before your eyes? Well, we have the product for you!!!!
 AND IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES WE'LL ADD FREE SHIPPING! And above all you won't get just one, you can have 2 products for the price of one, just pay the shipping and handling.
While watching "That Darn Cat" (old version with Haley Mills) I realized that I needed all these products: The Kangaroo Keeper Purse Organizer. You can put up to 70 items into it's own pocket and change it from purse to purse. "No more fumbling for my cell phone amid a bag of chaos" and if I buy it now I can have a second one for the same price in stylish black that will go with any purse. I can organize my life with this product. WAIT......I never change my purse and I only put 10 things in my purse at any one time. But maybe I really need this "kangaroo keeper" anyway.....
My closets are very small so my life would be so much better if I had the SPACE BAGS. I can put all the blankets and pillows into these bags and put them under the bed. OMG I really need this and if I call now and use my credit card I can get NOT 1, NOT 2, But 3 sets of SPACE BAGS for only $19.95! I can't live without these! Now, that I think about it, my sunglasses only darken the world that I look at, I could buy the High Definition, HDVision sunglasses and see the world as if for the first time. It's like looking through rose colored glasses. Hmm..how could I have gone this long without them especially if I call now I can get two pair for only $10, plus shipping and handling.
I must admit I've sent for a few of these products, one being, the containers that keep fruits and vegetables from spoiling because they allow the ethylene gasses to flow away from the produce. And, for only the extra shipping and handling I doubled my order and received 2 sets of these containers with lids that nest into each other. Only problem, when I got them in the mail the invoice said 19.99 + 6.99 s/h = $25.99 +$23.99 s/h for the extra set = $49.98. I kid you NOT!!!! I could return them if I'm not satisfied minus the shipping and handling costs. Since then I've gotten much more cynical about whether I can live without these things. I've learned to be cautious and not be so trusting......wait, The Pasta Pot is only $10 for 2 sets and I get a handy pasta measuring tool free if I order right now......better go!

No comments:

Post a Comment